We’re looking for exceptional Service Technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair.
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead clients to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel throughout the Phoenix Metro area.
- Complete HVAC in-home, service calls on equipment less than 10 years old.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist clients in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Continued education and training to obtain NATE certification.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check and random drug screens
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Climate Pro and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, IRA with company match and Profit Sharing after 3 years of employment.
If this sounds like YOU, please send your resume to email@example.com