We’re looking for exceptional HVAC install apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and exceed client expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Assist lead installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes. (Willing to learn them)
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Able to pass background check and random drug screens.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Climate Pro and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Short and Long-Term Disability and IRA with company match after three years of employment.
If this sounds like YOU, please submit your resume to email@example.com